Thought I would share with you what I did today. I got to watch Nascar and La Boheme at the same time by going back and forth watching first one, then the other. The race start and the accidents are always exciting, as well as the finish. For those of you who missed the race, rain decided the winner. During the many television ads and the fairly lengthy clean-ups and restarts, I turned to La Boheme, which was as thrilling as it was the first time I ever watched it. During the breaks between Acts for scenery changes, I turned back to the race. Just wanted to keep you all up on the eclecticity (my word) of my many interests.
"Stumbling Into Bad Alternate History" Or "Slumming in the Multiverse"
-
Despite Alternate History being one of my favorite subgenres of science
fiction it carries the burden of absurdity far more than the typical space
ope...
4 weeks ago
0 comments: